This week I host for a THESE THREE THINGS SEGMENT discussion, teacher, writer, and researcher ABBE GREENBERG along with social worker and special education advocate MAGGIE SARACHEK otherwise known as the ANXIETY SISTERS and co-authors of the book The Anxiety Sisters Survival Guide How you can become more hopeful, connected and happy!
ABBE and MAGGIE share their most valuable life lessons about living with anxiety including prepping for panic, not going it alone, and sweet surrender.
- Healing is not a solo endeavor--connection needs to be part of the treatment plan.
- Self-compassion is one of the best ways to reduce anxiety.
- Fighting against anxiety only makes it worse--you have to learn to ride the wave until it releases you.
- How we talk about anxiety shapes our experience of it.
- Anxiety Sisters must prep for panic.
- You can live well with anxiety as long as it is not in the driver's seat.
Listen HERE, it's a good one!